Wednesday, March 21, 2018

NOW IN AUDIO

It’s been great fun getting Sex, Love, & the Spacetime Pinch out in an audio version. Listening to books has become a favorite activity. I began on a long cross-country drive, found it eased the boredom…and was delighted to learn my leg no longer cramped after a long stretch on the pedal! I took up listening next when I walked my daily exercise. Suddenly, rather than having to drag myself from the computer, I was eager to get out and discover what happened next in the story. :-) I also found listening to old favorites in their audio versions wonderfully relaxing for unwinding at bedtime.

Hearing one of my own creations read aloud by another person is a strange experience, both anxious and pleasurable. All at once I began “seeing” my book from a reader’s eyes. The perception is an eye opener. I’m anticipating the pleasure of listening to one of my romantic suspense novels next time. –– Eve Dew Crook, writing as Vee Bentley

Eve Dew Crook
Taking the Tumble
Peril, Passion, Peru
Sex, Love, & the Spacetime Pinch, 
  (ebook & audio)

No comments: