Thursday, February 08, 2018

What about your meme will make it engaging? Post Three



By now, you’ve noticed I use different banners/headers dependent on what I’m sharing with my readers and fans. I write titillating romance. My readers expect me to deliver, so my memes are indicative of my writing.

Here are some recent new memes.
*From your novel, choose a catchy tag line or short excerpt.
*Create a photo that will intrigue and tease.
*Do not use too many words. Choose carefully.
*The above examples show five lines: “Come to me in my rooms,” etc.
* “Clutch the Shirt of a Duke, And make him your own.” Three lines.
*Both memes have power words and sentences.
Here’s another meme made from a photo showing my debut novel and a prop mask and books in the background which I use for promotions.

Next week’s Blog #4 is about: WHAT TOOLS DO YOU NEED?

Have a question? E-mail at: sandramastersauthor@gmail.com

Purchase a novel?  http://amzn.to/2DFNOwZ   Amazon
http://bit.ly/2DHnPFx The Wild Rose Press
Author website: www.authorsandramasters.com

2 comments:

Tena said...

Thank you for sharing. I love creating memes and you’ve given mew new ideas!.

Tena Stetler said...

I really enjoyed the posts on creating memes. I refer back to this on occasion. Thanks for the info,